The Statehouse Market is a unique opportunity to sell to more than 12,000 state employees, as well as other business professionals in the area. We have the ability to promote and highlight the market through direct email and other marketing techniques to all employees. Food trucks are invited and sprinkled among the vendors as well. Offering hot, delicious lunches, the trucks have a significant social media following, which brings in more customers.
If you’re not sure if you’re on our email list, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added.
All interested vendors (farmers and food trucks) should email email@example.com to inquire about our market.
Please review our Statehouse Market Requirements.
Vendors and food trucks must submit the following before selling at the market:
- Signed Statehouse Market Application – Submitting an application does not guarantee a spot at the market.
- Provide copy of Registration Application As A Temporary Retail Food Establishment from the Indiana State Board of Health (if applicable)
- Provide a copy of current insurance certificate
- Provide a copy of vehicle insurance
- Pay all applicable fees
- Vendors may pay a seasonal rate of $125 or the weekly rate of $10.
- For food trucks requiring only a single space (16’x16’), the weekly fee is $15.
- For food trucks requiring two spaces and/or a trailer pulled behind a van/truck, the weekly fee is $30.
Keep your updated insurance on file with us.
For the COI you can use this information for the Certificate Holder:
Indiana State Personnel Department
402 West Washington Street, Room W161
Indianapolis, Indiana 46204
If you need to mail any documents, just send to the above address (Attn: Brent Brown). Our fax number is: (317) 232-3089.
Do you serve a healthy selection or gluten-free option? Are you using local, farm fresh produce?
On our application we state that preference is given to trucks who utilize Indiana produce and whose menus feature healthy options. This is what we are looking for from food trucks for our event. We like to promote healthy menu selections from your truck to our employees each time you’re here. We want to know about your signature menu items too. We also want to know about vegetarian and gluten-free options. If you are using local produce, or you grow some of your own ingredients, we want to know that too. On your application, please be clear about this so we know how committed your truck is to helping us expand our Invest In Your Health wellness program for state employees.
If you’re interested in teaming up with any of our vendors by using some of their meat or produce, let us know about it.