Become a vendor
The Statehouse Market is a unique opportunity to sell to more than 12,000 state employees, as well as other business professionals in the area. We have the ability to promote and highlight the market through direct email and other marketing techniques to all employees. Food trucks are invited and sprinkled throughout the vendors as well. Offering hot, delicious lunches, the trucks have a significant social media following, which brings in more customers.
Attention Food Trucks
All paperwork from food trucks must be submitted on or before April 21, 2014. If your paperwork arrives after this date, the number of dates you receive for the season will be affected.
- 2014 Statehouse Market Application – Fillable PDF version
- 2014 Statehouse Market Application – Fillable MS Word version
Vendors must submit the following, along a signed application above, before selling at the market:
- Provide copy of Registration Application As A Temporary Retail Food Establishment from the Indiana State Board of Health (if applicable)
- Provide a copy of current insurance certificate
- Provide a copy of vehicle insurance
- Pay all applicable fees
Food trucks must submit the following, along with a signed application, before selling at the market:
- A completed and signed Registration Application As A Temporary Retail Food Establishment form from Indiana State Dept. of Health. Send the signed form to ISDH (see instructions on form to mail or fax) along with the latest inspection report on your commissary and their mobile truck, if applicable. The inspection report must be from a food regulatory program (i.e. ISDH, local health department, etc).
- Copy of the current certificate of insurance
Food trucks will pay the $8 fee for attending the market to the Market Manager on each day they attend.
Do you serve a healthy selection or gluten-free option? Are you using local, farm fresh produce?
On our application we state that preference is given to trucks who utilize Indiana produce and whose menus feature healthy options. This is what we are looking for from food trucks for our event. We like to promote healthy menu selections from your truck to our employees each time you’re here. We want to know about your signature menu items too. We also want to know about vegetarian and gluten-free options. If you are using local produce or you grow some of your own ingredients, we want to know that too. On your application, please be clear about this so we know how committed your truck is to helping us expand our Invest In Your Health wellness program for state employees.
If you’re interested in teaming up with any of our vendors by using some of their meat or produce, let us know about it. We’ll have our vendor list finalized soon.