Become a vendor
The Statehouse Market is a unique opportunity to sell to more than 12,000 state employees, as well as other business professionals in the area. We have the ability to promote and highlight the market through direct email and other marketing techniques to all employees. Food trucks are invited and sprinkled throughout the vendors as well. Offering hot, delicious lunches, the trucks have a significant social media following, which brings in more customers.
- 2014 Application – Coming soon
- Registration Application As A Temporary Retail Food Establishment
Vendors must submit the following, along with a signed application, before selling at the market:
- Provide copy of retail registration from Indiana State Board of Health (if applicable)
- Provide a copy of current insurance certificate
- Provide a copy of vehicle insurance
- Pay all applicable fees
Food trucks must submit the following, along with a signed application, before selling at the market:
- A complete Registration Application As A Temporary Retail Food Establishment form from Indiana State Dept. of Health. Send the signed form to ISDH (see instructions on form to mail or fax) along with the latest inspection report on your commissary and their mobile truck, if applicable. The inspection report must be from a food regulatory program (i.e. ISDH, local health department, etc).
- Copy of the current certificate of insurance
Food trucks will pay the $8 fee for attending the market to the Market Manager on each day they attend.