Makes enough for 3-4 people.
Many of these ingredients can be found at the Statehouse Market! Items with a vendor listed next to them can be bought this Thursday at the market!
What you’ll need:
- 1 Zucchini – cubed (Van Antwerp)
- 2 Green Peppers – chopped (Van Antwerp)
- 3 Potatoes – cubed (Posey and Pumpkins)
- 12 oz. smoked sausage (package of two) – sliced
- 1 onion – chopped (Biltz Greenhouse)
- 1 tbs. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. cumin
- Salt/Pepper to taste
What to do:
- Prepare your vegetables. Start by dicing the onions, keep these separate from the rest of the vegetables. Dice the potatoes and green peppers and placing them in one bowl. Dice the zucchini and place it in a separate bowl.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet.
- Add the onions to the oil and sauté them for about a minute. Then add the potatoes and green peppers. Brown the potatoes.
- Add the zucchini last and cook them until all the liquid has evaporated.
- Slice and add the smoked sausage and ensure it gets hot.
- Add the cumin and stir.
- Serve warm and enjoy!