Here are the vendors and food trucks for Thursday, August 6. The market opens at 10:30 a.m. on Senate Ave. and along the Indianapolis Cultural Trail on Washington St.
- VanAntwerp’s Farm Market – A large variety of fresh produce is always at the market. Get some fresh vegetables for a great dinner.
- Biltz Greenhouses – Peaches, sweet corn, tomatoes, potatoes and more.
- Posey & Pumpkin – Vegetables and flowers.
- Wilson Farm – Asian pears premiered last week. Looking for free-range eggs? Look no further!
- Wildflower Ridge Honey – Two new honey stick flavors: Sour Grape and Wildflower (natural honey).
- Oberweis Dairy– Enjoy either some delicious milk, or try their fresh lemonade. Take advantage of their summer sale!
- Simple Taste Specialty Bakery – Entrees are back. To ensure your favorites, please try and call ahead.
- Cornerstone Bread Co. – Enjoy bread baked fresh Thursday morning.
- The Pork Shoppe – Get ready for a BBQ with these locally raised pork products
- Duos Indy – A great menu from Duos this week including a Farmers’ Market Salad.
- The Twisted Sicilian – Enjoy a Watermelon Salad or a Cucumber Tomato Salad.
- Caveman Truck – Barnyard Chili is featured this week.
- Spice Box – All homemade Indiana entrees are served like Chicken Tikki and Channa.
- Scout’s Treat Truck – Desserts and more are featured.
- Johnson’s BBQ Shack – Smoker Nate says he’ll have Smoked Boneless Chicken Breast and Smoked Salmon this week.
- Byrne’s Grilled Pizza – Stromboli is also featured along with pizza, salads and breadsticks.
- Scratchtruck – Polenta Black Bean Cake sandwich featured this week.
- Soulshine Market – This week’s feature is the Margarita Salmon Tacos.
- Pierogi Love Indy – Try the Spinach and Feta Pierogi.
- Tacos Without Borders – Chef Ryan returns with his menu of tacos.
- Soladine Concessions – First visit to the market.