Summer is officially here! On Sunday, Indianapolis celebrated the June solstice with yoga lovers on the circle. People are outside more, enjoying the sun and the summer weather! Join us at the fifth week of the Statehouse Market tomorrow. Start by browsing through a large variety of fresh produce, then enjoy a healthy choice from one of our many food trucks. See you tomorrow!
This week at the market:
- Blitz Greenhouse
- Posey & Pumpkins
- VanAntwerp Farm Market – Tomatoes, broccoli, eggplant, okra, kale, cucumbers, sweet onion, cabbage variety, jalepenos
- Wildflower Ridge Honey – Honey, whipped honey, infused honey, honey peanut butter, apple butter, lip balms, skin creams, honey sticks, honey candy
- Oberweis Dairy
- Simple Taste –
- Cornerstone Bread Co.
Tulip Tree Creamery returns July 2. Wilson Farm returns on July 9. Bryant Farm and The Pork Shoppe are out for 6/25.
- Duos Indy – Tomato, kale and mozzarella sandwich or chicken, vegetable wrap
- The Twisted Sicilian
- Caveman Truck – Taste the dry rub wings available in spicy southwest, curry or garlic
- Spice Box – Try the Egg Curry with basmati rice and naan
- General American Donut Company – Quench your thirst with a Paris Raspberry tea
- Brozzini Pizza– Try a Greek or Antipasto salad
- Lucky Louie’s – Enjoy a tasty Veggie Dog (a potato- based hot dog)
- Greiner’s Sub Shop
- Circle City Spuds – Enjoy a Hoosier Mama Taco Spud
- Rolling Asian Delight – Try Sunny’s vegetable stir fry
- Nicey Treat
Taste of Heaven is not going to be here 6/25.