We are gearing up for Opening Day of the 2014 Statehouse Market on May 22. Stay tuned to this page for updates about the first market date of the season. When: May 22, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Where: Robert Orr Plaza and Senate Ave. What: Produce Vendors and Food Trucks.
Opening Day Produce Vendors
- Wildflower Ridge Honey – Raw Honey, Whipped Honey and honey products. New items include: Coffee Infused Honey made with locally roasted coffee, Vanilla Infused Honey made with Madagascar Vanilla Beans, Trail Rations (a 12 oz. reusable pouch of honey that is collapsible and great for hiking, backpacking, camping, biking, etc.) and more lip balm flavors!
- Posey & Pumpkins – Produce
- VanAntwerp Farm Market – Produce
- Oberweis Dairy – Milk
- Bryant Farm – Produce, Plants
- Wilson Farms – Free range eggs, asparagus, greens, rhubarb, bedding plants, and herbs.
- Red Barn Meats – Individual cuts of beef, pork, lamb, and goat on Opening Day. They’ll also have bulk beef and bulk lamb for sale. If you are interested in bulk prices, please email Angela Abney with Red Barn Meats at email@example.com.
- The Pork Shoppe – Pork products
- Simple Taste Specialty Bakery – Breads
As information becomes available on what vendors are growing early in the season, we’ll post items vendors are bringing. Flat Rock Farms, Biltz Greenhouses and Tulip Tree Creamery are not scheduled to be at the market on May 22.
Opening Day Food Trucks
Check the profiles below for any menu items for the trucks.
- Duos Indy – Roasted Pork & Housemade Pickle Sandwich, Rhubarb Salad with Goat Cheese, Local Greens and Walnuts, and their Smokey Asparagus Sub using local Richert Phillips Farm Asparagus.
- Little Eataly
- Nacho Mama
- Byrne’s Grilled Pizza
- The Flying Cupcake
- Chef Dan’s Southern Comfort
- Mac Genie
- Dashboard Diner
- Taste The Caribbean
- Dhaba Indy
- Nicey Treat – Nicey Treat now has opened their Nicey Pop Shop at 916 Westfield Blvd. in Broad Ripple.